Tuesday, 3 August 2010

Final is coming

My final exam coming soon...
next week...
haiz... i have to study hard and smart to maintain my result...

University Chemistry and Biology with lab and calculus...
all the subject considered hard...
but anyway,
i will try my best to get a flying colour result^^
All the best to me...


Just now i went to Giant supermarket buy a lotsa of junk food and 3 bottle of mocha coffee...
Oopss...i cant drink coffee but..no choice..have to pay more attention on my study...especially Biology arhhhh....I really scare i cant get the result which i expect to get...hope all the subject will going smoothly...

God bless me...

and

last....


miss you so much...^^

2 comments:

  1. coffee?!女儿啊,考试要到了,应该更注意你的胃咯~
    不要喝太多,不然等下你胃不舒服怎么办?
    读得完也痛到没心情考啦。。。不要喝太多k?
    而且喝咖啡提神很伤脑的~不要学我啦。。。>_<

    ReplyDelete
  2. 哈哈。。。知道啦~我只买3罐罢了咯~而且我会吃饱饱喝的~放心呐^^
    我会自己照顾自己的啦~嘻嘻xD

    ReplyDelete