Sunday, 23 January 2011

23.01.11

yoohh~~

What the hell I was doing just now?
FACEBOOKING?
yeap!!


Aiikkss...
Still wondering I need to spend how long to complete my lab report
It's really annoying me


That stupid question
is freaking hard to answer
OH NO!!

Am still thinking about the CNY...
packing the luggage tim
>_<''
tak boleh tahan lah
LOL


hello hello girl
you still got many works havent do
don't think about other please

but
I just can't stop myself to think of that
Um...
luckily I had completed the Research Methodlogy's lab report
It was kinda...
what to say??!?
not difficult as I thought

maybe only for lab 1?
Who knows?
hohoho...


Apart from that
Imma so looking forward this coming Wednesday
MOVIE
BASKIN ROBBINS
with my jimui after class

OH YEAH 


_______________________________________________________

Non-stop thinking of you made me feel the days are hard to go

Just wanna say

Hubby

I MISS YOU SO MUCHHHHIEEE


Do you??

Anyway
countdown for 5 days to meet with you 











I ♥ the way you are

No comments:

Post a Comment