Tuesday, 21 December 2010

20.12.10

Hohoho

MERRY CHRISTMAS coming soon
Do u guys plan any activity?

Yes
I really got some activity
Gonna have a BBQ party at cris's house

Gonna buy a present which at least RM10
For present exchange

What to buy huh??

 SECRET

///
♥ 
By the way

Yesterday went out with my hubby
My gosh!!

One thing I only can do when out with him
EAT
EAT
EAT
!!
What the hell?!!?

I'm on diet now please
PLEASE don't use the food to attract me

='[

Later I tak boleh tahan

wahaha xD

What we eat?

Let's take a look
Black glutinous rice

Curry laksa

 炸五香

Very yummy lolx

I love the black glutinous rice
damn nice man

''''
I'm lovin it

He still not enough with the food
"xi beh gao jia"

Wanna order "lala" tim
> <

I stopped him
and said 
"WHY you been so cruel? u eat the MY FREN C HAM(the laksa) dy 

still wanna eat MY SISTER BRO LALA?

He: ... ... ...

= ='''  

hahaha

B, I enjoyed the moment we together

muacks


NOTHING
GONNA
CHANGE
MY
LOVE
FOR
YOU

 

No comments:

Post a Comment