Monday, 23 May 2011

23.05.11

Nowadays I become so lazy to blog in mandarin
=P


hehehe
Well,
I'm always blogging until don't know what to blog


Um
actually was stuck here for 15 minutes
Aikss
I just post up what we ate today allrite?


Hmmm
Today went to midvalley for our lunch

[ Fish Market ]


Balia 77 =P



I forgotten what's the name of this ady =P
something like ola ale de muahahaha

Tiramisu as our desserts =)

The dessert of the lovely couple ^^

Dear dear and me =D

Muahahahaha




After that we went to carefour to buy something 
which are needed for our food trial =S

Then head back to Uni
Because we got another 4 and half hours of lecture
It's suffering me
Awwww


Before we enter the class
there's a new opening pearl milk tea shop which nearby our uni
and there's buy 1 free 1 for the promotion

And we tried it
It was nice =)

Hehe

Today's post is so fuyan I knew
But
Don't have the mood to write anymore

So just stop here la


Good night to all the blogger =)

<3










  Well
I think tonight will be another insomnia night

I trust you won't be that kind of person
You're just kidding with me right?

Okay okay
Just let it be ='[

No comments:

Post a Comment