Saturday, 14 May 2011

14.05.11

the weather was freaking hot recently
I was sweating when walked to school every early morning

See
it's HOT !!
But
few hours ago
it was raining cats and dogs


Phewww...
it was like long time didn't have a heavy rain =P

Just now went to HIS working place
which is LAO YAT PLAZA
to suprise him xD


Muahahaha
but it seems like unsuccessful
because when he saw me
his expression not really stunned

just
looked at me
then asked with a weird question
"why did you come?"
[he was like suddenly dunno what to say xD]

"I'm here to suprise you"

Although you didn't express out anything
but I always know
you're happy and shock when saw me
<3

Was back to my home base around 4pm
felt like to swim
ajak mummy and yy
that monkey very lazy
she don't want to =(


But at last
Our plan was forced to cancel
because of the raining =(
Owhhhh
SWEAT =.=\\\


He'll coming later
gonna cook oi sam dinner for him
So pity he always eat those unhealthy food at outside because of nothing to eat

Waiting for you !!

No comments:

Post a Comment