Friday, 20 May 2011

20.05.11

5/20
我爱你、

Today is a loving day


Well

four of us

JoJo


Victor



Chee



and 

me

were going for a movie just now

that was
[PAUL]



Muahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahaha

Allow me to laugh first
because this movie is freaking funny la xD



Comedy of Aliens
Hahahahaha
I'm highly recommend you to watch this movie if you're not in the mood! =)

Laugh to the hand =D

All right
after the movie ended
We're like craving for foodsss


Because we didn't take our lunch
hohoho

So we headed to 

*PASTA ZANMAI*

to have our lunch+dinner
so called as lunner?
hehe xD

The tea pot is so cuteee =D

My hair was so messy huh =S


chee's pasta! It taste good =)

My little pizza! It was really nice to eat!
I like scallops =)
Victor's food





Overall is not bad for the taste
The satisfaction is 90%
Good try =D



Along with the lunner
We chit-chat for a meanwhile


ngek-ngek
After a while
we're back to Taman connaught
and 
Victor was going back by taking KTM



That's the day with you guys ^^
Thanks guys!!
I'm enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment