Monday, 16 May 2011

16.05.11

All right

First of all

[HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY]

hoho
for the person who's dedicated much to the me 
and also to YOU guys as well!!

Hehe 
since nothing to do right now
Am decided to blog !!
Btw
Just now I was did something embarrassed on the twitter
LOL


* Wrong replied to others*



Arhhh
whatever lah
Flash back about yesterday
was Rushing my lab report 

and yet
this is the lunch I cooked 

[Otak fried rice]
look nice right?
Taste also not bad geh ;)

the prepared ingredients ^^


After i done my lab reports
plan to swimming!!
To expend my fat store in my body T.T

Before the day
my plan was failed because of the heavy rain
luckily we got to do it finally!!


Mummy was accompanied me
hhehehehe
it was nice to relax yourself in the warm swimming pool

We also got our dinner at richie
with hanying, mummy and my MR.E

my MR.E and me
decided to watch movie
then we head to leisure mall

for this movie

The main actor is AWESOME
He is so man!!
Awwwww 

but it was a bit scary
=P

And also before the movie
we tried this
hehe
 龟苓膏&五花茶 <3



Another day in the morning
Our group started to do our food trial
Hey it was successful
Just the "veronica" was too thick
still got the space to improve
and the sauce as well !!


But overall
it was nice ^^
*HONESTLY*

hohoho 
not because of the sauce and veronice was cooked by me
but then it was really nice
wanna try it?
Do visit us in the WOW food fair
*wink*



Here is the picha when all of us in the progress
veronica when in the flour form xD

whole table was messed up!! =P

he was so concentrated =)

daniel: see the failed part done by our Mr. kar wai xD

This is our sample
* veronica twist*
physically it is still consider half success
because the decoration is in the progress
just roughly go through la xD


Tadaa ;)

that's all for today la

*Yawns*

Good night peoplesss =)

No comments:

Post a Comment