Thursday, 12 January 2012

START FROM TODAY =)

Um so yeah...
Stella here :)
taking Information Technology in this particular semester
From now onwards 10 post of my diary will be using english instead of mandarin ^^

We required to create a new blog for the assignment purpose
But then I have my own blog so...

AHA! Here is my own blog and no need to so trouble to create a NEW ONE again

For me, blogging is kinda enjoyed because I could share everything with my friends without talk to them one by one.
It's kinda annoying and it saved my energy lotss...HAHA I KNOW I'M LAZY =p



oh yeah 11 more days --- CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!
Not really looks forward

















Here is the picture of celebration of dragon years by 12 years ago ^^


Allright I think I should stop here
because NOTHING TO WRITE T^T


MY facebook link is https://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn

No comments:

Post a Comment