Tuesday, 31 January 2012

Just for you dear :)

Yeah it's second post specially for you

and you always knew how IMPORTANT you are in my heart
Nothing much, just placed you in my deepest heart.


And I knew I'm important to you too
hahahaha xD


Stupid dear!!
Stop being like this!!
Really helpless when I saw your sadness
nothing can do for you
but just send my regards through phone and text



No matter how, I'll always respect your decision making,
No matter how, I'll always standing by your side.
No matter how, nothing gonna change my love for you.


Be strong my girl :)

Be strong to face every obstacles in your life
You can live without anyone.


Remember what I said to you before

No one is worth your tears
The one who worth it does not make you cry
Think positively, and be my cheerful girl again :)


I hope to see your smiley face when I back
Be courageous girl, this is what I want to see from you :)
And I knew you'll cry after see this post
but make sure there is no tears after this k?

No worries, YOU GOT MY BACK!!
Muackss :)


No comments:

Post a Comment