Saturday, 14 January 2012

21st Birthday

Just passed my 21st birthday
it's time to get freedom
but doesn't mean can do anything without consideration


WOW I'm 21 now!!!

Thanks to those who wished through sms, facebook or phone call or whatever

A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU

I do appreciated :)


My lovely from my friends and family
muacksss
Love to max!!


#1 Thanks mummy for the handphone


















#2 Thanks my dear for the necklace! I love it <3



























#3 Thanks fat yang for the anklets, appreciated <3


























#4 Thanks hong sheng for the burberry perfume! love to max too <3




























#4 Thanks ah gen for the shoes voucher :)



























#5 Thanks Jia Shyan for the necklace too!!

























THANK YOU SO MUCH!!


Thanks my college gang who surprised me yesterday
You guys did it successfully because I totally din realise that
Touched me seriously, and you guys made my day.
Specially thanks to Daniel and Jonathan ;)
Awww so sweet =P




End with love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment