Sunday, 10 April 2011

10.04.11

Yes I am still dealing with my microbiology notes!!


It was freaking bored man !!

Feel like wanna sleep now weyy ='[
I think most of my jimui and frens are same with me


Lolx
What to do besides revise our notes??
Studying
Revising
Studying
Revising


I was really really hoped the time can straight away jump to sem break
Then I will gonna enjoy my holiday
Having few plans in my holiday

Um...
1) Dye my hair
2) Yumcha with my zhaboh and frensss
3) Clubbing, perhaps?
4) Dad's birthday
5) Take back my IC
6) holiday with my gangs at bukit cahaya


Wahh
Can seen that my sem break are gonna to be wonderful!!
Looking forward man!!




Yess
I admitted that I miss you !!
So what?

I have to control myself
This is what i WANT

SO

Let's back to study!!


*Yawnssss*













对你的思念
从来只有+
没有-
而你
始终都不知道


原谅我
把你爱在心底

原谅我
自私的以为你永远属于我

2 comments: