Saturday, 9 April 2011

09.04.11

Yeah
It's time for update my blog =)

Just finished my lab test 
Um...
It was like...
How to say??
Easy? 
Oowhh not really !!


Hehe 
Went to George town with my gangssss
A new opening kopitiam
The foods there like..
Just to say oldtown better than this lah..
*No offence ya* 


Feel like lazy to go through my notes lah
Anyone same goes with me?
I know my babe monkey sis is absolutely same like me
Muahahahaha


Actually
Do you guys realise that facebook are so quiet recently?
What is going on with it?
Hohohoho
I wish to know that =S



And also
My fren around me are so emo
WHY?
Because of those relationship stuff
*A big SIGHHHH*


I just hoping that
cheer up when you face some problem
Don't go and think about it
Don't ever think that you cannot put it down
Come on!!
You can do it!!
Brother and sista
You can live better without him/her also allrite?


Same goes to me
I'm single
but
not available!!
Feel like very tired being in a relationship
and also fed up with flirty guys
What the hell
I'M DEFINITELY NOT YOUR TARGET !!


Don't try to aim me huh!!
I felt like fond on girl =X
hahahahaha
how come??
Am I lesbian??
muahahahahha
btw I'm just kidding =P


Allrite
done my crapping
Back to my games
and take a nap later
then have to concentrate after this!!
Weeeee,,


*It was raining heavily now*
Is a good time for sleeping

Nitez everyone <3

2 comments: