Sunday, 13 March 2011

13.03.11

At this moment
guess where am I now?

-
-
-

Hohoho
I'm at my most balia sis
77's house now
Tadaaa-.-


Sitting in front of her and her lappies
Facing with her piggy face
LOL
hiakhiak
xDD



So
just wanna briefly go through what i was doing in this afternoon
Was went to Mcdonald for my lunch
Of course
with her, 77 again
and yet
Our Mr.para-pounds Jonathan Lee was there too xDD



We were planning to complete our Research assignment by this afternoon
But,
it was interrupted by the SNOWFLAKES


Well, 
I wanna to have this so much



Went to Pavilion
Fetching by Jojo
Best seller-HOT 


with my baliest sis :)


Four of us 





Planned to watch movie after that
but there was too many people and the ticket was selling fast too
So
We just give up
and they going to leisure mall for movie


Me and 77
Going back home
Stressful for those assignment =((


---

Cooked my dinner and dabao to 77's house
After dinner
Doing my assignment until now
Finally completed my research assignment
Hooray!! 







Oii balia
Gambatek lah
Dont keep laughing at there lor
Syok sendiri only
=P

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHA! I read that "para-pounds" also I can laugh till the end of the whole post. Hahahaha.

    p/s : Is parapow by the way. Haha

    ReplyDelete