Monday, 7 March 2011

07.03.11

Oh yeah
finished my exam dy
But now gonna rush my lab reports


phewwwww
A lot of lab reports are waiting for me
Anyway
just let me take a breath to blog first :)



*Listening songs sambil blogging*


All right then
Start from last thursday
Oh well
I back to muar
with chew min
so called as " baobei"
Hoho


Took 6.30pm bus since there were no more early bus ticket
Sigh
have to wait more 2 and half hours
What the hell
Was wondering why Thursday still got many people huh??!!




Was sitting there and chit-chat with CM lorr
What also chat
bla bla bla~~~


Reached muar by 9pm
Straight away went to melaka for T-bowl
As my hubby promised me
I got there and had my supper
It was not really tasteful :P
ma ma dei only lah


*Here's the picha*



Tiring of waiting

Look delicious hor??


But then
still considered as ok ok lah
Fully seat worr
Hoho...xDD



Well
The next day
Went to PC FAIR
with my zha bor +wen 
she was asked to accompany me
So touched lah you could acc me 
(Becoz she got exam after the day, I was still dragged her out :P)



-Thanks a lot zha bor-
Love you the most
♥♥♥
Muackss



By the way
feeling better of my sick
but now got "shang feng" dy
Really is " yi bo wei ping, yi bo you qi"
LOLzz.



All right
Gonna off to lab reportsss
See then



















-If someone feels that they had never made a mistake in their life-
-then it means they had never tried a new thing in their life-


No comments:

Post a Comment