Friday, 11 March 2011

11.03.11

 domo with me ♥

Dunno what to say here
Recently was busying those lab reports and assignment


And still,
My cough not revover yet
Many ppl was asking
"Wahh you havent get well from sick ah"
"Very long time dy ler"
"Got see doctor anot oh"


LOLzz
Actually I finished whole bottle of WOODs
But still the same
Yea its turn better
*Small bottle of woods,not the big one* xD



Anyway
I was so happy for got my first domo kun from my dear 
TING TING
THANKS a lot
Awwwww
It is absolutely CUTEEEE
Look!! Cute rite??


I PROMISED I will domo very muchhiiee
care about it
with all my heart  



















By the way

This is my lunch and dinner for today

My lunch
Made me full dao mama bu ren xD

My dinner,Look nice rite?
The taste also not bad geh :))





All I cooked myself
Get your healthy lifestyle
Alright?









Okay
Its time to bath 
and back to my assignment again
/.\

No comments:

Post a Comment