Monday, 6 February 2012

04.02.11

While waiting my parents come and fetch me
me and the balia-est went to leisure mall

To have our lunch at SAKAE SUSHI
Then watched the movie AH BENG GOT THREE WISHES smth like that
This movie really Laugh my ass off muahahahahaha xD 
Thought my parents will reach on time, but end up they came late

Dunno what to do and plan to go back home
Suddenly blink*
One shop appear in front of us ---> F BLOCK
HAHA

So you all sure know what was the next happened
SHOPPING!!


Although cny ended
but we still bought a lot of clothes
SEE!
HEHE! =P























Considered whether to buy both of this
it's actually look nice but when you wear it,
it is out of your expected. NOT REALLY NICE!!
Sigh =(







The day after saturday
came back from uncle's place
Craving for flakes flakes =P

Let's go!!



















WIN SOONS fish head noodles in Kuchai Lama!
It's really awesome man!
Had it after flakes flakes =P


Eat for whole day
when to start my diet plan ??
Zzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment