Wednesday, 20 March 2013

It's been a while

Hmmmm it's been a while I didn't update my blog.
Since the second day of phuket trip that post.
Decided to write something at this hour *blogging mood on*


I think most of my friend knew that

I AM SINGLE.

Don't ask me why and what happened. When the things come, it happened.

Being single is much better than being lied to, cheated on, and disrespected.

Perhaps we can't find a better way to communicate?
Hmmmm forget about it. It's all over. He deserved a better one.




Anyway, freedom is back to me again!
I've learned some quote from the unknown website and it said
" Instead of Single as marital status, I prefer Independently Owned and Operated"

Imba.

Girls, remember, Don't give special place to anyone in your Heart. It's easy to give that place, but it's hurt more when they don't know the value of that place.

That's all for today. Gonna sleep dyyyyyyy lollllllllll.




No comments:

Post a Comment