Monday, 30 April 2012

No tittle

I've been so lazy to update my blog
Zzzzzz


Everyone likes enjoying their holiday
I'm the exception T^T
I guess this is the lamest and lifeless holiday I ever had.

But when spent the time with C and Y
I was really appreciate and enjoyed
Hope you two really enjoyed in the bali trip


Double chocolate layer cake! Yummy yummy

Went for movie! Battleship!


 * The day three of us hang out to Melaka, Clover ffk us :(






*After back from Melaka, went to somewhere to have our dinner! All da spicy foods, was wondering how can C tahan? LOLOL

* As I said to C, if she stay at Muar for two weeks, I'll train her to the high level in eating those spicy foods haha xD




Back to KL
It's so damn bored
Can someone bring me out from this hell?
LOL


I wanna shopping la T^T











No comments:

Post a Comment